Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Now serving #45

Look at this yummy pile of index cards!


Can you believe it's been 45 days since the index-card-a-day project started?



We're half way through!

Daisy Yellow asks us if it's getting easier or harder. For me it's getting easier. Sometimes I walk around all day with an idea in my head for that night's card. Mostly I sit down with a blank card and just start painting and gluing at random. I used to be a lot more afraid of the blank card, now I'm more inclined to dive in without fretting.

So, congratulations to all my fellow ICAD participants on making it half way through! Thanks to everyone who has left kind, supportive comments on the blog or flickr account. It's very encouraging!

6 comments:

  1. Love your display! Feels great to accomplish creative every day. Got some mail from you, Some will be back to the correct mail box. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for 45!!! Congrats to you too! I have to agree with you, it's getting easier, and my day doesn't feel complete until I do a card!! I am also getting excited about what I am going to do with them when I am finished. A mosaic board? A journal ? Not sure...Maybe I won't finish and keep going....Do you know what you will do with yours?

    Cheers to you and your creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous 45 display! I am finding it gets easier, cos it's always there in the back of my mind "ah, an idea for tomorrow's icad". Some days are more inspired than others of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you presented your cards! ingenious post! Happy Half-Way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to us!!! I love the "big" 45...how clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great display and fun halfway card!

    ReplyDelete