Voice of Phyllis:
1. You suck at drawing faces.
2. All of your faces look exactly like (insert name of teacher here)'s faces.
3. You have no style of your own.
4. Don't show anyone your feeble attempts unless you enjoy looking like an idiot.
5. I don't even know why you bother. You should just give up.
Voice of Reason:
1. You just started learning about faces five seconds ago. Cut yourself some slack.
2. It's okay to draw in the style of (insert teacher's name here) while she is teaching you her techniques.
3. Learn as much as you can from as many different instructors and trust that your personal style will evolve.
4. By posting your efforts you might reassure or encourage other beginners.
5. The only way to get good at faces is to draw more faces. Stop whining and get back to work.