Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fearless Painting

"21 Secrets" opened today and I dove right in with Connie Hozvicka's Abstract Adventure.
Very inspiring painting process - went right out and bought a big water color pad and clipped it onto the drying rack on the door so I could paint vertically. I used my new liquitex basics and painted this. I couldn't decided which colors to use so I used them ALL! There's an awful lot going on, but I had great fun doing it.
True confessions - this next one is a copy of something I saw on the wall of Connie's studio while I was watching her tutorial. I loved the colors and pattern and really wanted to try the technique.
I was hating this next one until I started stamping all over it with random household objects, now I find it much more interesting.
more paintings.....

love the texture of this one.
It's all about the process, and not being afraid, and being intuitive. I'm trying to smother the inner critic with paint and just have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment