Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Interview Part 1

So Amy wants to interview me.  Well, really, Amy wants to interview everyone and interviewed herself instead, and then encouraged others to interview themselves with her questions.  And since I love Amy's art and her blog is always thoroughly entertaining, AND it's blogtoberfest and I'm already running out of things to post and it's only the 8th for crying out loud, I decided to play along.

But why answer all 10 questions at once and lose all this great blog fodder?  I've decided to answer the questions one at a time, and to answer them as journal pages.

I have this really great journal that I made.  It's full of my hand painted papers.




I never use it.  In fact I never get around to journaling because I'm always doing a class assignment or blog challenge or weekly link-up or something.

This seems as good an excuse as any to DIVE IN to this book of mine and fill some of those pages.  So here's the first question:

1. what is your name and stuff? and any other good information. like bank account details


I'm pretty sure you can click on this and make it bigger


Squeaking in today's post with 34 minutes to spare.  Tune in tomorrow for question #2!

5 comments:

  1. Good idea to do the questions one at a time! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devoted to pie, love that, whst kind or just pie any pie pleae? xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Those Pages are YummY K! Brave Girl diving in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best way to answer the interview questions - love it! (I'm going to answer them this week too, but not nearly as creatively!)

    I share your devotion to pie, but I don't have any cool reason like being born on Thanksgiving day... I just love it ;)

    I am really looking forward to reading more!

    xo
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete