Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Is this the end, or just the beginning?


I did it.  The index-card-a-day challenge has drawn to a close and I managed to make a card every single day from June 1st - August 31st.  Here's my final card of the summer - it seemed fitting to use orange and turquoise since the colors dominate my stack of cards.

You can see them all together on my flickr stream by clicking here.

I was feeling a bit sad about this great project drawing to a close.  It's been a grounding point all summer long - keeping me creating, and inspiring more creativity.  Imagine my delight to see that Tammy has something up her sleeve for continuing into the fall!  She promises more details sometime today and I can't wait to learn more.  Congratulations to all my other ICAD friends for making it through!


3 comments:

  1. congrats to you to, I to am excited about going on

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine you will stay idle for too long, not with your energy. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did it well! fun card...I bet there are a few more in you...

    ReplyDelete