Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I can't resist an interview

Amy's at it again - asking questions and demanding answers.  So here, in illustrated glory, are my answers:

1. What is your favorite kind of cheese?  What are your thoughts on smelly cheeses?

2. Marmite or Vegemite?


3. Are you afraid of midgets?
(I think I worded this wrong. I'm not implying that the entire human race is afraid of midgets and therefore I am too.  I'm trying to say that I'm no more afraid of midgets than I am afraid of the rest of the human race.  But considering the human race is pretty damn scary....)


4. Do you hate the lady who works at the post office?


5. Wine:  Red or White?


6. Do you hold a grudge?


7. What are you addicted to?


8. Who do you think is more evil? Verizon or AT&T?


9. Deserted island.  One food and one food only for the rest of your life.  What's it gonna be?

Head on over to Butterscape to see what Amy and others had to say.

12 comments:

  1. Oh--Karen. I love this. You are amazing. Love all those drawings that answer the quiz. I love to answer a quiz too but no way in hell can I draw like that. And yes, is there any other color wine but red? I think not....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i. love. cereal.

    i can eat an entire box of cereal if i sit it next to me while doing a marathon painting session.

    cereal and wine.

    i'm happy.

    shit you are funny.
    don't ever stop posting.

    xxa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to give you a hug!
    Just keep your marmite finger off my shirt :)

    Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how I wish I had TIME to play..... the way you play! Very cool post karen! Hugs! p.s.----> I have a long letter coming your way. I SOOOO enjoyed your last bit-o-mail that you sent to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorites are the cheese (never met one I didn't like either) and the post office one, although the guys in Dover are pretty great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ATT is more evil....don't even get me started! Cool stuff my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny! Thanks for starting my day with a chuckle - what creative responses to some pretty crazy questions! Great job thinking outside the box. AND, speaking of boxes, lucky niece to have you for an aunty - great crafting for her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god, i love how you answered these, so much time into it all! You made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great! I thought it was quite entertaining! Great answers! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete