I walked into the post office yesterday to get stamps for my latest batch of post cards. My usual guy wasn't there. I recognized the guy behind the counter, but I don't think he's ever helped me. As I approached the counter with my fistful of colorful mail he says "let me guess - Isaacson?"
Here's the ridiculously ambitious to-do list I jotted down in my journal yesterday morning:
- work on composition class lesson #4
- make 10 postcards for iHanna's postcard swap
- catch up on Lifebook lessons (I think I'm four weeks behind)
- finish pages in traveling sketchbook so I can mail it Monday
- write a blog post about cartwheeling
- work in book for crop circle group
- carve a new stamp for stamp swap
And even though I left work early yesterday and do not have any parental responsibilities, I've managed only to eat a lot of cheese, watch True Grit (the new Cohen Brothers version) go to bed early, drink a pot of coffee and read blogs for 2 hours.
Time to get my art on.
What's on your agenda for the weekend?