Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

ICAD Catch up

I haven't posted any of my index cards here for AGES.  There are only 2 more days in the challenge.  I will hardly know what to do with myself when it's over.  I might have to keep making them!

Made this collage on the last day of my Rhode Island Vacation.  8-19-11   

This prompted an ongoing series of similar cards and experiments with masking. 8-20-11

For some reason I decided to make my index card with my left hand.  I wouldn't even use my right hand to brace the paper.  I rejected 2 different kinds of glue and one bottle of paint because I couldn't get the lid off with one hand.  It was really hard and it made me slow down my usual collage process. 8-21-11

It always comes back to circles.... 8-22-11

More masking. 8-23-11

Even more masking. 8-24-11

First day in Maine, playing with water color crayons.  Didn't bring ANY paint on this trip. 8-25-11

Trying to sketch something every day to improve my drawing skills. 8-26-11

Another sketch. 8-27-11

Hurricane Irene kept my in the house - no flowers to sketch, draw what's at hand. 8-28-11

Back home with my paints! 8-29-11

3 comments:

  1. These are all great fun! Bright summer colors and lots of energy which I know you have! xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. all so great, and the colors I always say that but I mean it, I love the colors, and esp the diet coke can my favo dirnk

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous cards! love the variety - shows your mant talents.

    ReplyDelete